With 4 RF bands and multi-mode system access, the APX 8000 knows no limits when it comes to interoperability. Whether it’s loud or windy, whether you whisper or yell, the Adaptive Audio Engine and ultra-loud speaker bring clarity into every conversation. With Wi-Fi access, the APX 8000 can quickly receive new codeplugs, firmware and software features in order to redeploy the radio fleet with ease as users keep talking without interruption. Intuitively designed with a familiar look and feel, the compact APX 8000 is always comfortable to use, from your grip to your holster.
ADAPTIVE AUDIO ENGINE
Adaptive Dual-sided Operation using beam-forming technology so you can talk into either side of the radio.
Adaptive Noise Suppression adjusts the audio algorithm so you can cancel out the noise as it changes in the environment.
Adaptive Speaker Equalization adjusts the 1 watt loud speaker settings based on volume selection so the sound is optimized for talker authenticity at lower volumes and speech intelligibility at higher volumes.
Adaptive Gain Control adjusts microphone gain based on how loud you talk into the radio to ensure a consistent audio level on the receiving end.
Adaptive Windporting engages a third microphone in order to cancel out wind noise.
- Brochure: APX 8000 Model 1 User Guide
- Brochure: APX 8000 Model 2 User Guide
- Brochure: APX 8000 Model 3 User Guide
- Brochure: ASTRO 25 Two-Way Radios: At a Glance Safety Redefined
- Brochure: ASTRO Subscriber Software Catalog
- Case Study: Weathering Superstorm Sandy
- Specification Sheet: APX 8000 All-band P25 Portable Radio